Protection of your privacy and safety is our top priority when we design and develop our service, and we will keep it that way during our communication and interaction.
We care about your privacy
- collecting personal data that can not reveal your identity (such as browser type, language preference, referring site, date and time of each visitor request etc.)
- collecting identifying personal informations (like email, username, password, credit card number etc.)
- putting cookies* on your browser
- to improve the service for your needs and to better understand each of your visits
- to react in a better way to your demands related to our product and service
- Market research
We will not...
- sell your personally identifying or non identifying information and data
- disclose this information to other marketers and third parties
- manipulate with your data in any other way then defined in this document
How can we guarantee?
- We invest a lot of efforts in administrative, physical and technical matters to setup a reliable and secure system
- We use an automated and sophisticated intrusion detection system to prevent unauthorized access and data grabbing
- We monitor our system 24/7
* A cookie is a string of information stored on a user’s computer by a website. Visitor’s browser provides this information to the website each time the visitor returns.